“If it is true that experience is the primary source of knowledge, my professional career of over twenty years as a manager in large companies allows me today to have a wealth of skills that are not only professional but above all human, such as to be able to offer a service at 360 degrees.”
- Lawyer since 1990.
- Expert in corporate governance, compliance and contracts.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Spanish both spoken and written.
- Held the position of General Counsel and secretary of the Board of Directors as well as Data Protection Officer and member of the Supervisory Body pursuant to Legislative Decree 231 in some companies and most recently in a multinational company incorporated under Spanish law.
- Held corporate positions in the sector of institutional relations and management of assisted resources.
- Currently a consultant and member of the “Anima Donna” Association to provide legal support to people in difficulty.
- Degree in Law with a thesis in Commercial Law on the recovery of companies in crisis
- Participation at the Executive Leadership Program at the IESE Business School - Universidad De Navarra of Madrid (2012)
- Participation at the training course for family mediators at the Institute for Research and Training on Family Mediation.